Certified Sterile Processing Technician - PRN
Location: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Posted Date: 1/23/2020
Under the general supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Central Sterile Technician is responsible for processing instrument trays and other supplies necessary for surgical procedures and assisting in the safe transport of patients to the operating room suites.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Training in Operating Room/ Medical Assisting preferred.
- Current certification in sterile processing preferred.
- Current verification of competency in Basic Life Support (BLS) - Healthcare Provider Course.
- Previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment desired.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled