Chief Nursing Officer - The Medical Center of SETX
The Chief Nursing Officer has the authority and responsibility for establishing standards of nursing practice and the responsibility for the operation of patient care services. This position interacts with senior management, the medical staff, hospital managers, hospital staff, patients, and the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and problem solving
- Personnel management of direct reports
- Nursing administration financial management
- Core measures and customer service expectation management
- Quality assessment and continuous improvement
- Compliance with licensing and regulatory agency requirements
- Leadership and management
- Personal and professional development
- A Bachelor's or Master's Degree in nursing.
- Current license of Registered Nurse in Nevada or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Nevada licensure by endorsement.
- Five (5) years of progressive management experience.
- Work experience in a director level position in a hospital setting.