Assists the Human Resources Director with the process of recruitment, hiring and employment. Performs administrative and clerical related duties. The Clinical Recruiter provides administrative support for the Human Resources Department and Director. Maintains records of all employees and answers employment inquires. Explains hospital benefit programs to prospective candidates. Receives mail, answers telephones, and arranges appointments. Prepares reports where data is obtained from multiple sources. Participates in performance improvement activities. Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors and co-workers. Participates in department and hospital performance improvement activities.
1. Associates degree required.
2. Two or more years of previous related experience.
3. Current RN License preferred.
4. Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
5. Excellent computer skills required.
6. Previous experience working with Position Manager would be an asset.
7. Previous recruitment experience strongly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled