CNA-Market Float Pool / Night 7pm-7am / FT or Per Diem
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts in any department at the following Steward Health Care locations: Medical Center of Southeast Texas and the Medical Center of Southeast Texas at Beaumont Victory Campus.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies, and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting.
- Meets the communication needs of the department.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Assists patients with activities of daily living and provide basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in the maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possesses the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age-specific needs and to proved the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills checklists.
- This position requires employees to be available to work shifts at the following Steward Health Care locations: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas and The Medical Center of Southeast Texas at Beaumont Victory Campus.
- 6 months+ of hospital CNA and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran