Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at TMCSETX!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY!
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- We have welcomed a new CNO
- Fresh ideas
- Commitment to a positive work environment and culture for all
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Please contact our recruiter at (409)300-2593 for details.
WE ARE HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!
Under the general supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Endoscopy Technician is responsible for utilizing Endoscopy equipment with maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Current verification of competency in cardiopulmonary resuscitation required, including pediatric resuscitation.
- Previous clinical experience in Endoscopy environment desired.