ER - Unit Secretary - FT Nights(7p-7a)
Posted Date: 10/14/2019
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Unit Secretary is responsible for the clerical duties on the Nursing Unit.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Successful completion of the Unit Secretary Course and two years of unit secretarial experience preferred.
3. Successful completion of electrocardiographic monitoring program or equivalent experience and training.
4. Computer experience required including knowledge of hardware components, software and file management.
5. Good writing and communication skills, including working knowledge of medical terminology.
6. Typing skills of 45WPM.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled