Licensed Vocational Nurse (Med/Surg - FT - Nights)
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) is responsible for performing direct care activities and working an interdisciplinary team. The LVN functions under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs delegated functions and appropriate nursing interventions. The LVN maintains accountability for his/her own nursing knowledge and skills in accordance with policy and procedure and the philosophy, objectives and goals of the hospital.
- Current licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate
- Can demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills; the ability to make decisions, organize and plan.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled