Market Float Pool - Nursing Assistant - FT Days(7a-7p)
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager/Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Scheduled Market Pool CNA/Market Float Pool CNA provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients. Floats to all inpatient units at designated hospitals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum of one year Nursing Assistant experience and proven competency in acute care environment required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification required.
- Technical, clerical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to total patient care/area in order to safely and efficiently care for patients.
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary in order to be clearly and easily understood by patients, families and members of the Health Care team.
- Writes/prints legibly in order to document accurately and understandably
- Demonstrates a pleasant, helpful and caring demeanor in order to be an effective patient advocate.
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English; additional languages helpful.
- Must have basic computer knowledge