Medical Staff Manager
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY with a COMPETITVE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Medical Staff Services, the Manager of Medical Staff Services, is responsible for planning, establishing, budgeting, maintaining, reviewing, and revising, as needed, operational standards and resources for accomplishing objectives of the Medical Staff Services function. In addition, the Medical Staff Manager will coordinate completion of individual credential files for each member of the Medical Staff and applicable non-physician individuals with delineated practice responsibilities and ensure continuous review and updating of credential files in terms of current licensures and certification, verification of data bank materials, and other stipulated requirements for individual medical Staff members.
- Experience and education as a Medical Staff Coordinator preferred.
- At least three (3) years experience as a hospital Medical Staff Secretary or Administrative Assistant REQUIRED.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.