Medical Tech (PRN)
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at TMCSETX!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Please contact our recruiter at (409)300-2593 for details.
WE ARE HAPPY TO SPEAK WITH YOU!
Under the general supervision of the Director of Laboratory Services and the direct supervision of a Medical Technologist Coordinator, the Medical Technologist provides clinical laboratory services to patients in accordance with accepted practices and Departmental and Hospital standards of care.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Minimum Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred and completion of approved training program for Medical Technologist with MT (ASCP or AMT) certification or equivalent.
- Must be CLIA qualified for high complexity testing.
- Previous experience in clinical laboratory preferred.
- Certification per unit specific competency (i.e. BLS, CPI, etc.).
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.