Occup Therapy Asst Certified PDM
Under the supervision of the Physical Therapy Director the Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) is responsible for
directing, modifying and administering occupational therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the Occupational Therapist.
The COTA assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability.
Assists patients to reach their maximum performance and limits of their capabilities.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
1. Associates degree from a school or college approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
2. Holds current certification as an Occupational Therapy Assistant.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Basic knowledge of physical medicine, occupational therapy modalities, anatomy and physiology.
5. Basic knowledge of physical therapy machine operation, maintenance and repairs of same preferred.