Pain Management Clinic - Clerical Position
The Office Assistant is responsible for the performance of clerical duties in the office, for the admission and collection of data on patients, for the scheduling of appointments and for verification of insurance.
1. Two years of college or equivalent work experience.
2. Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Computer experience.
4. Proficient with word processing programs, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Coursework or equivalent experience in clerical/secretarial skills.
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
7. Ability to work in a stressful environment and balance multiple deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled