Pharmacy Tech II (Full-time/Days/Nights)
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY with a COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE!
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Pharmacy technicians assist and support licensed pharmacists in providing health care and medications to patients. Pharmacy technicians must have a broad knowledge of pharmacy practice, and be skilled in the techniques required to order, stock, package, and compound and otherwise prepare medications.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Education: High school degree or equivalent
Experience: 1-3 years previous experience as a hospital pharmacy technician preferred
- Nationally certified by PTCB or NHA as a certified Pharmacy Technician
- ACPE or ASHP accredit course in compounding sterile preparations and IV certification preferred
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.