Plant Operations Director
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is searching for a dynamic Plant Operations Director to join our team!
Under the general direction of the Vice President of Facility Services, the Director of Plant Services is responsible for assisting the V/P of Plant Services in the overall operation of the Engineering Department inclusive of administrative and technical operation. Performs and supervises preventive maintenance schedules. Assists in computing costs, scheduling and expediting operations and repairs, supervises inspects building and grounds. Assists in ordering equipment and supplies. Assumes duties of building operations in absence of V/P of Plant Services.
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field
- 2. Five (5) years experience in hospital maintenance, engineering, or related field with supervisory experience in maintenance work preferred.
- If driving a company vehicle, (No moving violations within the last three years and no previous DUI charges.)
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.