Pool Ultrasound Tech
POSITION SUMMARY: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Under the general supervision of the Director of Imaging and direct supervison of the Ultrasound Imaging Supervisor, the Registered Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for the provision of ultrasonic diagnostic and ultrasonic special procedures to patients according to physician’s orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology preferred.
- Completion of training program in ultrasonic technology.
- Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiologic Technologist) preferred.
- Ultrasound Registry or RDMS registry or registry eligible in at least one modality. Vascular Technology preferred.
- Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
- Certification per unit specific competency (i.e. BLS, CPI, etc.).