Post Partum - Registered Nurse(RN) - PRN Nights
Posted Date: 9/25/2019
The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning, and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
1. Experience of 1-2 years Medical/Surgical/ICU/E.D./OR/PACU/OPS/NICU preferred.
2. Current RN licensure in the state of Texas
3. Certification level courses (ACLS, NRP, etc.) as per department specific competencies.
4. NIHS Scale, stroke education and cardiac education as per department specific competencies.
5. Current BLS certification in all areas
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled