Program Coordinator (FT - Internal Candidates Only)
Under the general supervision of the Director, Outpatient Pain Mgmt Clinic, the Program Coordinator is responsible for administrative support to the front office / back office as appropriate. Processes all necessary paperwork as well as maintaining program specific data for reporting purposes. Responsible for managing daily activities of Medical Assisting staff members.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Two years of college or equivalent work experience.
- Must be certified as a Medical Assistant.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and related computer based systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.