Quality Management, RN
Under the general supervision of the Director of Quality Improvement/Risk Management, the position is responsible for establishing, maintaining, implementing, and evaluating assigned components of the hospital-wide Performance Improvement Program to promote ongoing assessment of patient outcomes and patient care delivery systems according to established standards with a focus on compliance with those standards. This position will have duties and responsibilities that fall within the general areas of Performance Improvement, Risk Management, Patient Safety, Medical Staff Services, Infection Control, Customer Relations and other areas as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
1. Current RN licensure in Texas.
2. Minimum of three years clinical hospital experience.
3. Prior experience in healthcare quality improvement functions required.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.