Quality Review Coordinator (Full-time/Days)
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY and a COMPETITIVE BENEFITS package!
- Full Suite of Health Benefits
- Family Atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Under the direction of the Quality Management Services Director, the Administrative Assistant performs administrative and clerical support services for the department of Quality Management. Coordinates and prepares materials and records the permanent record for Safety, PI, OB/Pedi, Surgical Tissue, Radiation Safety, Medicine, Gero-psych/Rehab and any ad hoc meetings. Participates in the budgetary process through the identification of required equipment, supplies, and resources for operation of the Quality Management Department.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- High School Diploma, Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in health care delivery systems with focus on performance improvement and related functions.
- Previous Quality or Program Specific experience preferred.
- Proficiency in using word processing and computer systems. (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.