Location: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Posted Date: 2/20/2020
Under the general supervision of the Chief Imaging Technologist, the Radiology Technologist is responsible for the provision of radiological services to patients according to physicians ? orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
1. Graduate of an accredited or registered school of Radiology Technology.
2. Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiology Technologist) or registration eligible.
3. Certified by the Texas Department of Health.
4. Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled