Radiology Technologist II (Full Time)
Under the general supervision of the Chief Imaging Technologist, the Imaging Technologist II is responsible for the provision of radiological services to patients according to physicians’ orders. Provides for patient safety and high quality testing.
- Graduate of an accredited or registered
. schoolof Radiology Technology
- Current registration with A.R.R.T. (American Registry of Radiology Technologist) or registration eligible.
- Certified by the Texas Department of Health.
- Previous experience in hospital environment preferred.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled