Registered Nurse - Endo
- Experience of 1-2 years Medical/Surgical/ICU/E.D./OR/PACU/OPS/NICU preferred.
- Current RN licensure in the state of Texas
- Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification
- Current ACLS required for ICU, ER, OR, PACU, OPS
- Current PALS required for ER and Pedi. NRP required for NICU, L&D, Nursery & Post Partum
- Current BLS certification in all areas
- NIHS Scale and annual stroke education required
Other experience/technical skills as assigned.
Must be able to sit, stand, walk, squat, bend, reach, twist, and climb stairs. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, carry up to 24 pounds, push or pull up to 500 pounds on wheeled beds or stretcher, and use both hands for power grip, speed work, and precision work. Occasional exposure to fumes, blood, and body fluids, and potentially hazardous materials. The ability to retrieve, communicate, or otherwise present information in a written, auditory, or visual fashion is essential; the primary method to express or exchange ideas is through the spoken work, therefore must be able to read, write, and speak English.
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled