Respiratory Therapist (Part Time)
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Under the general supervision of the Department Director and the Manager, the Respiratory Therapist provides respiratory therapy services to patients in accordance with accepted respiratory therapy practices and established Departmental and Hospital standards of care.
- To qualify for this position, the candidate must be registered through the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Candidates must be licensed by the Texas Medical Board as a Respiratory Care Practitioner.
- Certification per unit specific competency (i.e. BLS, CPI, etc.).
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.