Respiratory Therapist RRT
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), Cardiopulmonary Director and Lead Respiratory Therapist, the Licensed Respiratory Therapist must be able to administer all forms of respiratory care, intermittent and continuous, as ordered by acting physician. Must administer care in all areas of the hospital and will have demonstrated competency in the procedures required to perform. Other duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of an approved Respiratory Therapist program
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Current ACLS, PALS & NRP or to be completed within first 90 days of hire.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.