RN - Labor & Delivery (Days)
Location: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Posted Date: 7/8/2020
- The RN is responsible and accountable for directing, planning, and organizing the nursing activities on the unit for an assigned shift with focus on patient, physician and staff needs. The RN is responsible for delivering skilled patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating patient care through the nursing process in accordance with established policies and procedures; for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel; acts as patient advocate; and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Experience of 1-2 years Medical/Surgical/ICU/E.D./OR/PACU/OPS/NICU preferred.
2. Current RN licensure in the state of Texas
3. Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification or training for Geropsych, ER
4. Current ACLS required for ICU, ER, OR, PACU, OPS
5. Current BLS certification in all areaOther duties as assigned
* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled