Service Line Administrator for Cardiovascular Services
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is searching for a dynamic Service Line Administrator for Cardiovascular Services to join our team!
This individual will act as a direct liaison between physicians, nursing staff and technologists practicing at our facility in the service line and to facilitate surgical service excellence in the specialty(ies) assigned. The Director will be expected to present findings and recommendations to both the Surgical Committee and Critical Care Committee. This position is a key component in identifying present and future needs of the clinical cardiovascular services and reporting these findings.
- Master’s degree required, APRN or PA
- CVRN or CNOR preferred
- BLS and ACLS required
- 3-5 years experience in assigned surgical specialty (ies)
- Leadership experience in a hospital setting preferred
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of AORN Standards & Guidelines for Perioperative Services.
- Demonstrates proficiency in basic computer programs.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Skilled in managing large amounts of information in a clear and thorough manner.
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly and adequately to constant change.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.