Telemetry - LVN - FT Nights(7p-7a)
- Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psycho social, physical and general aspects of care.
- Meets the communication needs of patient and family.
- Provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
1. Current licensure as a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the State of Texas.
2. Current CPR Certification.
3. Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate or training required for Gerophsych unit. Can demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills; the ability to make decisions, organize and plan* Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled