Telemetry Nursing Assistant - (Full-time/Nights)
Come JOIN OUR FAMILY at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas!
Enjoy PREMIUM PAY and a COMPETITIVE BENEFITS package!
• Full Suite of Health Benefits
• Family Atmosphere
• Full-Time Day and Night positions are available with premium shift differentials
• Opportunity to grow with an outstanding company!!
Under the general supervision of the Nurse Manager and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
1. High School graduate or equivalent.
2. Documentation of competency in providing basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
3. Previous experience in hospital/nursing home patient care setting or Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
4. Current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certificate.
POSITION PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Exposure to routine hazards and risks involved in performing hospital activities, including potential exposure to infectious processes, potential exposure to hazardous substances, with potential for musculoskeletal injuries.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.